Drivers Education Classes for Free!!!
GEORGIA DRIVERS EDUCATION GRANT SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
Duluth Community School
2017-18 Drivers Education Classes
Class Schedule & Information
When will the sessions be held this year?
October 23 - November 3, 2017
January 22 - February 2, 2018
April 23 - May 4, 2018
June 4 - 8, 2018
(8:00 AM-2:00 PM)
Why take Drivers Ed?
This is a state-certified and meets the requirements for Joshua’s Law.
Many insurance companies offer a 10% discount for students that complete this course. Please check with your car insurance provider.
- Class meets every day (Monday-Friday) to complete the (30 hours) classroom portion of the course.
- The on-the-road portion (6 hours behind the wheel + 6 hours in-the-vehicle observation) will be scheduled after the classroom hours, based upon the student and instructor schedules.
- Students need to have their learner’s permit prior to entering the Driver’s Ed vehicle.
- You may pick-up a Drivers Ed contract in the main office, or you may download from the DHS website under the Community School link.
- Cost of $345 covers 30 hours of classroom instruction, 6 hours of behind-the-wheel instruction
- Please make payments either through MyPaymentsPlus (MPP), check, money order, or cash. If on a payment plan, payments should be made directly to the DHS Community School Office.
Click on the link below for the Drivers Ed Contract: